lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

Summer holiday planssss yeah yeah p8

It's so exciting to write about my summer holidays, because this summer I'm going to visit a place I've always wanted to go, wich is the north of Chile, and I'll do it with my dear and friend Nicolas.

I've always loved the north of Chile, specially the desert of Atacama. I have croosed it before when 
I went to Bolivia, in a bus, but in my dreams always imagine myself in the middle of the desert, looking to the big dome and the millions of stars hanging of it. 


The desert always makes me feel so small, fragile and mystic. And this time, I have the great oppotunitie of meeting it with my friend, hope we can visit San Pedro de Atacama, specially ride in a bycicle to the Moon's Valley. Later, get a relaxing bath in Puritama Termal Bath and drink copao sour, just for start.

Then, we can visit the Atacama Lagoons, a real oasis in the middle of the desert, part of the big Natural Reserve called Los Flamencos. Both of them (Miscanti and Miñique) are located at more than 4,000 meters above sea level, and they are fed by water sources that come from the surface of the earth, attract a large group of animals, like the abundance of flamingos 💖 (I love flamingos).

The visit to the Tatío geysers is obligated, there, early in the morning you can see steam fumaroles produced by the high temperatures of its watery crater, it's incredibleeeeee!

Currently I'm learing to climb, so I hove I can do that too, if it's no too much expensive. Maybe this week I win the Kino and I can invite all my english classmates and teacher to the journey ;) hope you guys do the same if you became rich one day.


La imagen puede contener: cielo, exterior y naturaleza
This is a picture and a paint maded by a classmate of psychology, you can find her in Facebook as Catalisa and buy her this beautiful postals <3 the is the best

3 comentarios:

  1. i love the desert of atacama, it is amazing and beautiful place, i want to visit too this summer! :) have a nice holiday!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Your summer holidays plans sounds so fun! I hope you get a wonderful summer!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really recommend the north of our country,I hope that just have a lot of fun, because there are a lot of beautiful places !

    ResponderBorrar