lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

English Language Challenge p10

English 4 was the first exprience I had for learning this language at university. Using blogs I practiced a lot the written part and imagined very strange and funny situations. Neverthless, I would have liked to have more speaking practice sessions, I think this is the quickest and best way to learn language, at least to me.

I really need to improve my written english, in any time maybe I get a certification aside from what we get in this course. Despite that, I prefer to start with the speaking interaction, because I use that much more than the written way. Even if I think it more carefull, I comunicate a lot by text with a few friends that are english-speaking, maybe I do use a lot the written english part. Also, when I travel or even in Chile, knowing english let me meet so much more people than only if I were an speaking spanish person.

So I'm an enthusiasm student, I came almost every monday and have fun and laugh a lot with Camilo and Juan in a few spoken practice. I would have liked to take more advantage of that classes, answering the work guide with the all class or making some kind of roleplay! I think that would be fun, you can have fun and learn too. 

Despite that, Claudio was always a very nice teacher with us and have a lot of patience. I learned a lot in this couse and have fun with my old classmates and met some new people of facso. I hope you all have had fun too and we'll met each other in another time! Thanks for reading and happy end of semestre!

3 comentarios: